Thanks to Rosie Brown ( http://rosiebrownfightingstigma.wordpress.com) – for nominating me for the Liebster Award. It was very kind of you and I am excited about answering the questions.
How to accept the award
- Thank the person who nominated you and link to their blog.
- Copy and paste the Liebster Award badge in your post.
- Nominate 10 other bloggers with 200 or less followers.
- Answer 10 questions for you and create 10 new questions for your nominees.
- Notify your nominees via a comment on their blog.
Rosie’s 10 Questions:
1. How long have you been blogging for? Looking back, it would appear to be just six months!
2. How have you found blogging so far? I love doing it but find it all rather confusing trying to work out how to use the facilities of the site…. I hope to learn!
3. Why do you blog? Because I love writing. It’s one of few precious things in my life where I come back to myself.
4. Do you keep a diary? Not currently
5. do you have any pets? Yes: Widget and Mr Tumnus, cats.
6. What animal would you want to be for the day? Hmmmmm… not the mouse that’s taken up residency in my cupboard under sink, but maybe an Eagle!
7. What super-hero power would you want for the day? Wonder Woman, of course!
8. Is there a celebrity or someone in the public-eye that you admire? Why? Michael Gove. Because he has done exceptionally well being the Secretary for Education at a mere 9 years of age…. whoops, sorry! ….. I admire Stephen Fry. He is a courageous individual who lives with dark depression and maintains a dynamic career. A very interesting man.
9. Who inspires you each and every day? Jalāl ad-Dīn Muhammad Rūmī; A true Guide.
10. What is your favourite thing to do? Writing poetry.
My 10 Questions
1. What would be your choice of sound from the following: Radio; TV; Motorbike; The Dawn Chorus; Silence?
2. How frequently do you Blog?
3. City or Country Living?
4. If you had the power and position to change one Law in your country, what would that be and why?
5. If you could order a new lifestyle today, what would that how would that look?
6. If there were one thing in your life so far that you could change, what would it be and why?
7. Should you win or receive 3 million pounds or the equivillent in the currency of your homeland, what would you do to advance the well being of your fellow human beings?